Caffè Umbria is hosting a Craft Coffee Cocktail Competition to help celebrate the kickoff of their residency as guest roaster at the La Marzocco Cafe at KEXP in Seattle Center. Bartenders, Mixologists and Baristas from the Pacific Northwest are invited to present their creations to a panel of judges that includes 2017 Bartender of the Year Sabrine Dhaliwal and Claire Harriman, Roast Magazine's Operations Manager.
DATE: December 6th, 2017
TIME: 6pm - 8pm
Location: La Marzocco Cafe / KEXP
- Each cocktail recipe must be original
- Cocktail must include Caffè Umbria coffee
- Number or type of ingredients is not limited
- Drinks do not need to contain alcohol
- Drinks can be prepared either hot or cold
- Competitors must supply all ingredients, bar tools and glassware to craft 6 of their competition beverage
- Cubed Ice is provided
- Each contestant will have 5 minutes to prepare and present their cocktails with a minimum of 3 minutes of prep time in the station
- There is no registration fee but contestants are encouraged to donate food or clothing to Queen Anne Helpline http://queenannehelpline.org/ through collection boxes at the event
- You must be 21 years of age or older to enter
- A limited number of contestants will be selected to compete. Entry deadline is November 30, 2017 but preference may be given to earliest entries.
- Contestants will be notified on or before December 1, 2017
- Entrant must attend and present on date and time slot provided
Winning contestant will receive $500 cash and will be featured in social media.
Caffè Umbria will provide coffee samples for your R&D as well as on site on competition day.
Send completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 503.953.0471 for questions
Media Contact: annamaria [at] caffeumbria [dot] com